Thursday, April 26, 2012

April 25th Kenpo X

Kenp X (Complete) 
I was actualy really dreading this workout. When I did it before I got prego, it was so hard for me to do because of all the different movements at once.. but guess what.. it is now my favorite workout yet! I love it ! I was dripping w/ so much sweat! It felt so so great! After I finished my workout I felt like a million bucks! I could have done it again!
 I had plans to go and get on the computer up at the front office of our apartments.. but Kyra didn't cooperate at all :( I put her in her car seat and she started screaming her head off... Ya she didn't stop for about an hour.. so by then I was so frustrated and crying. I was dead tired. I had worked at Michael's craft store at 3:30 a.m. to 7 a.m. Then I got about an hour nap while Kyra napped. Then my mom came over and we hung out for a while then around 2:30 did Kenpo.. I was actually had a lot of energy before doing Kenpo and right after.. then Kyra let me have it and she killed the mood :(
 But I'm so sore right now.. a day after! I loved it !! Here are my pics !
Just a little sweaty !


Hair was soaked under there..

Drink your water people!

No comments:

Post a Comment